We recommend downloading and reading the relevant support material(s) before beginning any sample preparation or ordering any related consumables.
The quality of your samples can impact greatly on the success of the experiments and the quality of the data obtained. We appreciate that these studies represent a significant investment to our clients so we have drawn on our extensive experience and prepared a comprehensive set of guidelines. Deviation from these procedures may result in unsuitable samples and consequently lead to delays and possible additional costs.
If you have any questions or concerns about the procedures outlined then don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
Sample requirements for the Illumina platforms
- Submission of samples for preparation of DNA fragment libraries V6
- Submission of cell suspensions and nuclei for 10x Genomics Chromium
- Submission of samples for preparation of RNAseq libraries V4
- Submission of samples for preparation of small RNA libraries
- Submission of samples for preparation of amplicon libraries V4
- Submission of prepared amplicon libraries for Illumina sequencing
- Submission of prepared Illumina libraries
- Submission of samples for Illumina DNA sequence capture libraries
- Submission of samples for NimbleGen RNA sequence capture libraries
- Submission of samples for SureSelect RNA sequence capture libraries
Sample requirements for other platforms
- Submission of DNA samples for preparation of PacBio libraries V4
- Submission of amplicons for preparation of barcoded PacBio libraries
- Submission of samples for preparation of PacBio IsoSeq libraries V4
- Samples for Nanostring RNA applications