We recommend downloading and reading the relevant support material(s) before beginning any sample preparation or ordering any related consumables.
The quality of your samples can impact greatly on the success of the experiments and the quality of the data obtained. We appreciate that these studies represent a significant investment to our clients so we have drawn on our extensive experience and prepared a comprehensive set of guidelines. Deviation from these procedures may result in unsuitable samples and consequently lead to delays and possible additional costs.
If you have any questions or concerns about the procedures outlined then don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
Sample requirements for the Illumina platforms
- Submission of samples for Illumina DNA fragment libraries
- Submission of cell suspensions and nuclei for 10x Genomics Chromium
- Submission of samples for Illumina RNA-Seq libraries
- Submission of samples for Illumina small and miRNA_libraries
- Samples for generation of Illumina amplicons from DNA or 1st round PCR products
- Submission of prepared Illumina amplicons
- Submission of prepared Illumina libraries
- Submission of samples for Illumina DNA sequence capture libraries
- Submission of samples for NimbleGen RNA sequence capture libraries
- Submission of samples for SureSelect RNA sequence capture libraries
Sample requirements for other platforms
- Submission of DNA and BAC samples for preparation of PacBio libraries
- Submission of samples for PacBio amplicon libraries
- Samples for preparation of PacBio Iso-Seq libraries
- Samples for Nanostring RNA applications