- We are hiring: Apply to join the CGR team, We are seeking a Sequence Production Research Assistant - Grade 6 (deadline for application 3rd February 2021) and an Administrator Grade 5 (deadline 20th January 2021)
- CGR Seminar Series January 2021: Fluidigm Solutions for NGS Library Prep Current solutions for targeted and RNA-seq applications on 26 January 2021
- NEOF Pilot Call for Early Career Researchers opens on Monday 18th Jannuary. NERC is providing funding for small pilot/development projects to access the latest genome sequencing technologies (Pacific BioSciences, Illumina and 10X Genomics). Deadline for application Tuesday 2nd March.
- At the CGR we continue to expand our capabilities in long read by adding the Sequel II System to our services. Explore how the technology works and what applications would further you research.
- We are pleased to announce that The Universities of Liverpool and Sheffield have been awarded £13m to deliver the NERC Environmental Omics Facility (NEOF). NEOF replaces the successful NBAF facility and will provide genomic, proteomic and metabolomic analyses, training and informatics to NERC scientists from 1st October 2020. It is an exciting opportunity to apply omic technologies to pressing environmental problems such as climate change, and the emerge of zoonotic infections.
- The CGR has begun a phased resumption of our normal service. However, our ability to process samples will be subject to capacity, so please contact us before sending in samples. Our Bioinformatics team will continue to support your research; providing analysis of data already generated and from new samples and our enquiry team will continue to work from home. Please note that we will continue to allocate some of our resources to our work as part of the COVID-19 Genomics UK Consortium and COVID projects, so our turnaround times are likely to be longer than usual at the moment. Should you wish to discuss any aspect of your research project then please do not hesitate to contact us via: email@example.com. We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time.
- Sign up to the CGR mailing list to receive our quarterly newsletter!
We offer state-of-the-art next generation sequencing technologies and extensive analysis by experts in bioinformatics to enhance your Genomics Research.
Access cutting-edge platforms for your research project: Illumina NovaSeq 6000, MiSeq, PacBio Sequel, 10x Genomics Chromium, Affymetrix Microarrays and Nanostring nCounter.
With a strong portfolio of internally driven research programmes and numerous collaborative research projects, we contribute significantly to global genomic research.
We offer tailor-made solutions across wide range of applications, with associated informatics, analytical processing of data and functional interpretation.
We offer a wide range of events and workshops throughout the year to provide our collaborators with the latest developments in Genomics and informatics.
Our scientific staff and bioinformatics team can provide advice on experimental design and discuss how we can help you achieve your research goals.
Certified service provider for: