Our bioinformatics courses cover a range of applications including genome assembly, metabarcoding, population genomics and RNA sequencing. We also offer one to one support via the CGR informatics clinic.
Upcoming NEOF bioinformatics courses
- R primer for omics - 21-23 November 2023
- Python for bioinformatics - 12-14 December 2023
- Bacterial 16S metabarcoding - 16-18 January 2024
- Phylogenomics - 20-22 February 2024
- Microbial shotgun metagenomics - 12-14 March 2024
- Community analysis in R - 16-18 April 2024
- Population genomics - 14-16 May 2024
You can book a place on one of our bioinformatics courses here.
CGR informatics clinic
We offer one to one support to researchers at the University of Liverpool who are conducting their own computational analysis of genomic data. To request support, please contact CGR.Enquiries@liverpool.ac.uk.
Back to: Centre for Genomic Research