Pyoung Jik is a Lecturer in the Acoustics Research Unit. Previously, he was a postdoctoral researcher at the Institute of Sound and Vibration Research, University of Southampton and Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology. His research primarily focuses on the subjective evaluations of sound and vibration in the built environments.
Prizes or Honours
- Young Professionals Grants (International Institute of Noise Control Engineering (I-INCE), 2013)
- Prize of Excellent PhD thesis (The Research Institute of Industrial Science, Hanyang University, 2010)
- Prize of Best Paper (4th ISTD (International Symposium for Temporal Design) Conference, 2009)
- Prize of Excellent Presentation (The Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, 2007)
- Seoul Fellowship (Seoul Scholarship Foundation, Seoul Metropolitan Government, 2007)
- Science Technology Field Special Scholarship (Hanyang University, 2005)