- Dr David Baker – Areas of research include: deaths in state detention, Coroners’ courts, learning lessons from preventable deaths.
- Prof Nicola Barker - Areas of research interest include: Marriage and Conjugality; Human Rights in the UK; British Overseas Territories Constitutional Law.
- Dr Antal Berkes Email: Antal.Berkes@liverpool.ac.uk
- Dr Amanda Cahill-Ripley - Areas of research interest include: International Human Rights Law, especially Economic, Social and Cultural Rights; Violence, Conflict and Peacebuilding (including Transitional Justice); The Right to An Adequate Standard of Living in both international and domestic context.
- Ms Judith Carter - Areas of research interest include: Clinical Legal Skills; Statelessness and applications for leave to remain; Young people's statelessness.
- Dr Conor Casey Email: Conor.Casey@liverpool.ac.uk
- Dr Azadeh Chalabi - Areas of research interest include: National human rights action planning; Business and human rights; Global human rights governance.
- Sinead Coakley - Areas of interest include: International Humanitarian Law, International Human Rights, Cultural Heritage, Minority Rights and Transitional Justice.
- Dr Greg Davies Email: G.J.Davies@liverpool.ac.uk
- Raam Dutia - Areas of research interest include: Public International Law specialising in Peace, Justice and Development; corporate accountability under international human rights law.
- Prof Kanstantsin Dzehtsiarou - Areas of research interest include: European Human Rights Law; Administration of international justice; Comparative law.
- Dr Michelle Farrell - Areas of research interest include: Public International Law; International Human Rights Law; Counter-Terrorism (globally and in the UK); the Prohibition of Torture and other Ill-Treatment.
- Ms Demi-Lee Franklin E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Rob Knox E-mail: R.Knox@liverpool.ac.uk
- Prof Padraig McAuliffe - Areas of research include: Transitional Justice; Rule of Law reconstruction; International Criminal Law
- Dr Gregory Messenger - Areas of research interest include: Trade and public health; Trade and sustainable development; Legal theory.
- Dr Ben Murphy - Areas of research interest include: International law and the use of force; The law and theory of international organisations; The interface between public law and international law, theories of global constitutionalism.
- Ms Jasmin Johurun Nessa - Areas of research interest include: Evidentiary Standard of Self-defence in International Law.
- William Norcup-Brown E-mail: W.Norcup-Brown@liverpool.ac.uk
- Zanele Nyoni E-mail: Z.Nyoni@liverpool.ac.uk
- Ms Marlene Alicia Payva Almonte - Areas of research interest include: Human rights in the climate change debate.
- Mr Bilal Alperen Öztürk E-mail: Bilal.Alperen.Ozturk@liverpool.ac.uk
- Ms Jessica Randall - Areas of research interest include: The recognition of alternative gender-identities.
- Ms Danielle Reeder - Areas of research interest include: ‘Acquiescence to the Use of Force in IL’; ‘War in the Cyber Realm: Expanding Legal Applicability’; policy considerations of military and defence operations, Statecraft, and international legal development.
- Mr Ronald Roberts - Areas of research interest include: Law, politics, policy and culture of South Africa and the African diaspora since 1994.
- Dr Mavluda Sattorova - Areas of research interest include: International Investment Law; International Energy Law and Climate Change; International Economic Law & Good Governance; History of International Investment Law; Natural Resources and Local Communities.
- Mr Joseph Savirimuthu - Areas of research interest include: Legal and ethical issues relating to autonomous systems; Data and personal information policy.
- Dr Vassilis Tzevelekos - Areas of research interest include: Public International Law; International/European Human Rights Protection.
- Ms Kirsten Ward - Areas of research interest include: Children’s right to health and the sugar tax.
- Dr Jure Zrilic E-mail: J.Zrilic@liverpool.ac.uk