The University of Liverpool is a world-leader in innovation, attracting more than £150 million research income each year.
Working environments can have a huge impact on staff, which is why, we continually invest in the development of facilities and services to improve the research environment for our Researchers.
The University has embarked on a £600 million, 10-year campus investment programme. We have also implemented a number of initiatives that contribute to a Positive Research Environment, which encourages excellence in the research output of the University.
These initiatives include:
- World class facilities
- Research themes which encourage interdisciplinary research
- Concordat for the Development of Research Staff
- HR Excellence in Research
- Member of the Athena SWAN Charter for Women in SET
- Development opportunities specifically designed for Research Staff
- Practical support available from a number of Professional Services departments.