Study options for XJTLU 2+2 students
Find out the course options for 2+2 students articulating to Liverpool from XJTLU
Going down the 2+2 route and joining us at the University of Liverpool is the natural next step for ambitious XJTLU students. Succeed here, and your chances of securing a Post Graduate position at a Top 100 university will skyrocket.
If you do choose the 2+2 route you:
- will study the first two years of your programme at XJTLU in Suzhou
- will study the final two years here at the University of Liverpool
- will receive two degrees – one from XJTLU and one from the University of Liverpool
Most undergraduate courses at XJTLU are part of the 2+2 programme. You can find out everything you need to know about the 2+2 programmes from this website.
Usually, around 1,700 students from XJTLU make the transfer to Liverpool for their final two years. It might be worth you spending some time seeing what they have to say about their experiences before you make up your own mind.
To make it as easy as possible for you to make the transfer to the University of Liverpool, you will be supported every step of the way. We will help you:
- get your Visa,
- find the right accommodation
- make the right connections
- start planning your future career
Keep browsing this website to find out how.
For further information about the 2+2 study route, or to arrange a face to face discussion to explore your options, please contact our representative at XJTLU.
If you would like to apply, applications for the 2+2 should be submitted via the portal on e-Bridge.