Two imaging instruments for CPR [More...]
- Our buffer calculation web site is finally transferred to a new home.
- We took several posters to the 'Genomes to Systems' meeting in Manchester. [all posters under Research/Publications]
- We took several poster to ASMS, Seattle.
- Two of our papers have been cited in "Faculty of 1000"
- We presented our work at the British Society for Proteome Research in Cambridge
- We hosted, with the Mammalian Behaviour and Evolution Group, the International Symposium on "Chemical Signals in Vertebrates" at The University of Chester
- We've installed our Waters Micromass GC-ToF for metabolite/semiochemistry research
- We've installed a second Proxeon nanoLC system
Filed in: Instruments
Our Synapt G2 is due for install this week! [More...]
- Dec - Welcome Baby Lupe Gomez-Baena!
- Dec - Amy successfully defended her thesis. Congratulations, Dr Claydon!
- Nov - Mandy Peffers joins us on her Wellcome Trust Fellowship. Welcome Mandy!
- Oct - Stu successfully defended his thesis Congratulations, Dr Armstrong!
- Sept Installation of our Waters Synapt and a Waters Xevo QqQ for quantitative studies
- Aug - Jenny and John create an unbreakable covalent bond. Congratulations!
- June - Phil Brownridge and Victoria Harman join us for the big proteome project. Welcome both!
- April - Lupe Gomez-Baena joins us from Cordoba as a Marie Curie Research fellow for biomarker studies. Welcome Lupe!
- Feb - Amy rejoins us to work on ribosome proteomics. Welcome back, Amy
- Feb - Rob starts his sabbatical in earnest, and is working as a BBSRC Industrial Exchange Visitor at Waters in Manchester
- Jan - We received formal notification of our large grant on global quantitative proteomics