Filed in: Instruments
Two new instruments to mark the move to the new laboratory! [More...]
- We've been joined by a new student, Andie Pennington. Welcome Andie!
- We've ordered our third Dionex Ultimate 3000, this one will supply the maXis
- At last, the MaxiS is coming! Photo diary to follow.At 3m tall, it will be major installation challenge, on the first floor of a building with no lifts!
- We presented two posters at the Siena Proteomics meeting
- Rowan successfully defended her PhD thesis. Congratulations, Dr Moore!
- We presented four posters at the HUPO meeting in Amsterdam
- We have been awarded a new BBSRC grant to work on supramolecular assembly and dynamics, with colleagues in Manchester
- Jenny successfully defended her PhD thesis. Congratulations, Dr Rivers!
- We ordered our Bruker MaxiS QToFsystem (resolution=50,000, accuracy=<1ppm, 20Hz acquisition)