- We've purchased a Thermo-Electron TSQ Discovery Triple Quadrupole system to support proteomics and metabolomics
- Our novel method for quantitative proteomics is published in Nature Methods
- We ran the first instance of the NERC hands-on proteomics course
- We've installed a Proxeon nanoLC system
- Our paper on positional proteomics of N-terminal peptides has been published in Nature Methods
- We took delivery of a Kratos/Shimadzu Biotech Axima CFR Tof^2 MALDI MS and Accuspot robot, to develop LC-MALDI.
- We've installed two Dionex Ultimate 3000 nanoLC systems