- Our buffer calculation web site is finally transferred to a new home.
- We took several posters to the 'Genomes to Systems' meeting in Manchester. [all posters under Research/Publications]
- We took several poster to ASMS, Seattle.
- Two of our papers have been cited in "Faculty of 1000"
- We presented our work at the British Society for Proteome Research in Cambridge
- We hosted, with the Mammalian Behaviour and Evolution Group, the International Symposium on "Chemical Signals in Vertebrates" at The University of Chester
- We've installed our Waters Micromass GC-ToF for metabolite/semiochemistry research
- We've installed a second Proxeon nanoLC system