Two imaging instruments for CPR [More...]
Filed in: Instruments
Our Synapt G2 is due for install this week! [More...]
- Dec - Welcome Baby Lupe Gomez-Baena!
- Dec - Amy successfully defended her thesis. Congratulations, Dr Claydon!
- Nov - Mandy Peffers joins us on her Wellcome Trust Fellowship. Welcome Mandy!
- Oct - Stu successfully defended his thesis Congratulations, Dr Armstrong!
- Sept Installation of our Waters Synapt and a Waters Xevo QqQ for quantitative studies
- Aug - Jenny and John create an unbreakable covalent bond. Congratulations!
- June - Phil Brownridge and Victoria Harman join us for the big proteome project. Welcome both!
- April - Lupe Gomez-Baena joins us from Cordoba as a Marie Curie Research fellow for biomarker studies. Welcome Lupe!
- Feb - Amy rejoins us to work on ribosome proteomics. Welcome back, Amy
- Feb - Rob starts his sabbatical in earnest, and is working as a BBSRC Industrial Exchange Visitor at Waters in Manchester
- Jan - We received formal notification of our large grant on global quantitative proteomics