- We've purchased a Thermo-Electron TSQ Discovery Triple Quadrupole system to support proteomics and metabolomics
- Our novel method for quantitative proteomics is published in Nature Methods
- We ran the first instance of the NERC hands-on proteomics course
- We've installed a Proxeon nanoLC system
- Our paper on positional proteomics of N-terminal peptides has been published in Nature Methods
- We took delivery of a Kratos/Shimadzu Biotech Axima CFR Tof^2 MALDI MS and Accuspot robot, to develop LC-MALDI.
- We've installed two Dionex Ultimate 3000 nanoLC systems
Filed in: Instruments
Our new Thermo Velos Orbitrap has been installed. [More...]
- We took delivery of our second ThermoElectron LTQ system, coupled to a Dionex Ultimate 3000
- Ian successfully defended his PhD thesis. Congratulations, Dr Edwards!
- We presented posters at the 4th joint BSPR/EBI meeting in Hinxton
- We were awarded a new BBSRC grant with Simon Hubbard (Manchester) to develop our positional proteomics approach to rational proteome simplification
- We were awarded a new BBSRC grant with Daniel Coca (Sheffield) to extend our studies on FPGA computing to MS/MS and Quantification data