- We took delivery of our second ThermoElectron LTQ system, coupled to a Dionex Ultimate 3000
- Ian successfully defended his PhD thesis. Congratulations, Dr Edwards!
- We presented posters at the 4th joint BSPR/EBI meeting in Hinxton
- We were awarded a new BBSRC grant with Simon Hubbard (Manchester) to develop our positional proteomics approach to rational proteome simplification
- We were awarded a new BBSRC grant with Daniel Coca (Sheffield) to extend our studies on FPGA computing to MS/MS and Quantification data