Where can I go? (Global Opportunities Search Tool)
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE USING THE SEARCH TOOL!
Use our Global Opportunities search tool below to find out more about the specific countries, courses, and universities that offer a Global Opportunity.
To use the tool:
- Choose your degree programme (if you are doing a degree that involves another subject at 75%, 50% or 25%, make sure you select the second subject in the additional drop down that will appear once you've selected your year of study and type of Global Opportunity)
- Choose the year of study that you are in right now
- The types of Global Opportunity you can apply for during this academic year will then appear in the drop down - pick the one you are interested in
- All the compatible univeristies will appear underneath
Please note that, on the Global Opportunity application forms where you submit your actual application, other universities which do not match your degree may appear. Please only choose universities you have found using this Search Tool!
On each university profile, there will be an estimated cost of living. Please note that this has been taken from information provided by the Partner University and covers, as a minimum:
- General living costs the partner has estimated (e.g. groceries)
- Additional fees (e.g. health insurance, which are listed in the "Additional Information" box)
- Where possible, visas (this will be listed in the "Additional Information" box if included in the cost of living)
The estimated cost does not include flights to and from the host country/city. Please note that all our partner countries require visas for students going for a Year Abroad and for all Global Opportunities, where a visa is required, you will normally need to provide evidence that you have access to funds up to or above the estimated cost of living listed in the profiles for our partner universities.
The information provided in our profile is for guidance only and all information is, to the best of our knowledge, correct at the time of publication. Matches are always subject to change for reasons outside of the University of Liverpool's control, e.g. curriculum changes at the partner. Estimated costs are published in good faith and to the best of our knowledge. Information you receive directly from the partners will always supersede any information from the search tool.
|Name||Competitiveness||Visa Required?||City Type||Campus Type||Accomodation Type||Accommodation Guaranteed?||Semester Type|
|No search result(s) found|