Cup of coffee with plane outline, map and wallet

Working in the UK

The University of Liverpool offers a number of fantastic job opportunities, depending on where you are currently living you may require a visa to enable you to work in the UK. This may also mean you have to plan ahead before you enter the country. The following pages are therefore designed to provide you with the information, web links and guidance on the different types of visa that will allow you to work in the UK.

As well as the resources provided in the section below, you can visit the government webpages for more information.

Visa Costs and Immigration Health Charge

For the most up to date visa fees please go to the Home Office immigration and nationality fees webpage.

For queries, please contact:

An overview of UK visas which allow the visa holder to work in the UK