Cup of coffee with plane outline, map and wallet

Staff Immigration

Welcome to our staff immigration pages. These pages are designed to provide you with information and guidance on UK immigration relating to employees and visitors. The information is intended to help prospective staff understand rights and routes to work in the UK.

For queries, please contact: