Research Technical Professional Career Pathway Launch
(from left to right) Dr Laura Lightfoot, Dr Kathryn Knuckey, Dr Chris French, Professor Ronan McGrath, Professor Ian Prior, Dr Andrew Filby from Newcastle University, Dr Tim Jones, Dr Carol Costello, Matt Davis, Julie Ledder, Kelly Vere, MBE from University of Nottingham
Watch the presentation that marked the launch of the University of Liverpool's Research Technical Professional Career Pathway, Thursday 2 February 2023
Welcome from Dr Carol Costello, Director of People and Services
Professor Ian Prior, APVC (Technology, Infrastructure and Environment), FHLS
Kelly Vere, MBE, University Director of Technical Strategy, University of Nottingham. Programme Director: Technician Commitment (Science Council)
- Talk title: Driving recognition and opportunity for the technical community in higher education and research
Dr Andrew Filby, Director of Flow Cytometry Core Facility, Newcastle University
- Talk title: The Road to Technician NOT Perdition
Dr Tim Jones, Senior Principal Experimental Officer, Director of the Liverpool Semiconductor Detection Centre, Dept. Physics, FSE.
- Talk title: RTP Investing in Technical Expertise
Matt Davis, Organisational Developer, The Academy
- Talk title: Plotting your RTP Path
- Professor Ian Prior, APVC (Technology, Infrastructure and Environment), FHLS
- Professor Ronan McGrath, APVC (Infrastructure and Partnerships), Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Dr Laura Lightfoot, Director of Operations, Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Dr Chris French, Head of Technology, Infrastructure and Environment Directorate, FHLS.
- Dr Kathryn Knuckey, Head of MIF Technical Operations & Faculty Research Facilities
- Matt Davis, Organisational Developer, The Academy
- Julie Ledder, Head of Human Resources Operations
Request a Brochure
To download a copy of the brochure for free, please fill in the following form below. You will also have the opportunity to contact us for further details and sign up to our mailing list.
In accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018, the purpose of us capturing this data is to be able to cite external interest and to build up a network. As a result you may be contacted in the future with regards your own work in creating a career pathway. Your data will not be used for any other purposes. For more information relating to GDPR at the University of Liverpool please visit https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/legal/data_protection/