University of Liverpool Research Staff Association
Research Staff at the University of Liverpool have established our very own Research Staff Association. This initiative is supported by The Leadership, Organisational, Staff and Academic Development Academy (The Academy) and the UK Research Staff Association (UKRSA).
The University of Liverpool Research Staff Association is a research community-owned and led initiative.
The aims of our Research Staff Association are to:
- represent a collective voice for research staff from all Faculties, Schools and Institutes on matters affecting researchers
- provide a platform for communication and networking amongst research staff both within the schools, institutes and across Faculties and the wider University community.
- coordinate central support for researcher development with that provided locally by Faculties, schools and institutes
- facilitate a borderless community for researchers to make the most of their time at the University of Liverpool
RSA Meeting Dates 2018-2019
- Tuesday 2 October 2018 Venue: ULMS - room SR5
- Wednesday 21 November 2018 Venue: CTH, Lecture Theatre D
- Monday 4 February 2019
- Friday 22 March 2019
- Wednesday 8 May 2019
- Thursday 13 June 2019
RSA Meeting Minutes and Documents are accessible to staff only on the RSA Intranet page.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org