Research Interest 1
Material characterisation of ocular tissue
Numerical simulation of ocular biomechanical performance
Development of medical devices to improve management of eye conditions
- Development of New Mathematical Sciences Capabilities for Healthcare Technologies
- Determination of Corneal Biomechanical Properties in vivo.
- Impact Acceleration Account - University of Liverpool 2012
- KEL 12/29 - Improved Management of Meibomian Gland Dsyfunction
- The ostracod carapace window as a biomimetic basis for development of a novel eye shield.
- Research into heat transfer modelling within the anteriorsegment/external eye.
Professor David Wong
External: Hong Kong University
Professor Simon Harding
Clinical assessment of ophthalmology medical devices
Dr Steve Jones
Dr Yalin Zheng
Analysis of Ocular Coherence Tomography images
Professor John Mottershead
Uncertainty in ocular biomechanics
Collaboration in development of medical devices
Dr Stephen Kaye
Dr Rachel Williams
Biomaterials in contact lenses