Our degree programmes
We provide a highly flexible set of degree programmes to allow our students to select the options most suitable to them. With a largely common first year (Course structures), you have the opportunity to find out which path you prefer. Find out more about studying with us, including our module list.
MChem degrees are aimed at those already keen on a career as a professional Chemist and contain a large element of chemical research, particularly in the Fourth Year.
BSc programmes offer a good platform for you if you want to pursue other careers within or outside chemistry, or if you wish to take further postgraduate training in, for example, education (PGCE) or in a specialised Masters programme.
- Chemistry MChem (F102)
- Chemistry with Research in Industry MChem (F161)
- Medicinal Chemistry with Pharmacology MChem (F1BF)
- Chemistry for Sustainable Energy MChem (F103)
- Chemistry (F100)
- Chemistry with a Year in Industry (F111)
- Medicinal Chemistry (F1B2)
- Chemical Sciences (4 year route including a Foundation Year at Carmel College) (F108)
For various BSc courses we also have study abroad variations of these programme codes