The Great Researcher Bake Off
Researchers are invited to bring their favourite bake or a representation of their research with baked goods to The Great Researcher Bake Off on Friday 23 September at 10.30am.
There will be a prize for the “Star Baker” of NPAW 2022, this will be voted on by attendees at the event. Multiple entries will be accepted.
Images of Research
Participants are encouraged to submit an image of their research. Multiple entries will be accepted and there will be a prize for the most impactful image. This will be voted on by attendees at the event.
Participants are requested to please send their submission via email including:
- the image as an attachment (max. size: 200KB) - please read the format guidelines below
- an application form with: entry title (max. 100 characters) and an abstract (max. 150 words) explaining your research project, written in an accessible, engaging style for a general audience
- an authorisation of use form
- signed consent form(s)
Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on 21 September 2022.
Please submit your image in the format below for upload onto the UoL NPAW website:
- Size: maximum 200KB - to compress an image, you can use Compress2Go
- Dimensions: 684px (width) x 355px (height) - access a guide on how to obtain the above mentioned image dimensions
- Format: only .jpeg or .png
Back to: Researcher Hub