What is involved?
Help to Grow combines online sessions with face-to-face learning, is 90% funded by the Government and has been designed to allow participants to complete it alongside full-time work.
The in-depth high-quality curriculum will support you to build your capabilities in leadership, innovation, digital adoption, employee engagement, marketing, responsible business and financial management.
By the end of the programme you will develop a business growth plan to help you lead your business to release its’ full potential. It will cover key areas of leadership including:
- Strategy and innovation
- Growing national and international markets
- Leading for high performance
- Building vision and brand
- Engaging and inspiring teams
- Creating customer value
- Adopting digital technology
- Adopting responsible business practices
- Financial management
When does it start?
The first programme starts in October 2021, with an online welcome event on the morning of Thursday 14 October 2021.
How much time do I need to commit?
This blended programme, a mixture of online learning and face to face sessions is 50 hours over 12 weeks. It is designed to be manageable alongside full-time work. It is built around a practical curriculum which features:
- Eight facilitated online 2-hour sessions
- Four practical, face-to-face case study 4-hour workshops
- One-to-one support from a mentor, providing you with personalised support to develop your business growth plan
- Peer networking, including peer group calls that give you the opportunity to share experiences with a small group of other small business leaders
- Access to the Alumni Programme featuring events with inspirational speakers, business clinics and networking events
What’s the cost?
The programme is 90% funded by the government and represents incredible value for money. You only need to contribute £750 per participant to be a part of this amazing opportunity to develop knowledge and skills that you can apply in your organisation.
Can I apply?
To join Help to Grow: Management, your business needs to:
- Be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom
- From any business sector, employing between 5 and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Not be a charity
To join Help to Grow: Management, the applicant must:
- Be a senior leader and decision maker within the business.
- Commit to completing all sessions.
Back to: Management School