CIE currently run two 1 hour introductory ESD focused staff workshops:
- An introduction to Education for Sustainable Development (ESD).
- Utilising the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in learning and teaching.
A range of events, speakers, staff networking opportunities etc are periodically organised by the Centre for Innovation in Education.
CIE workshops webpage will provide you with more information about forthcoming ESD related workshops and events.
CIE coordinate and facilitate a staff ESD network, which will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Receive up to date information about ESD developments, research, and examples of learning and teaching practice.
- Connect with peers in other subject areas interested in ESD.
- Help shape the ESD provision at Liverpool, and provide feedback on ESD strategy development.
- Initiate and participant in ESD events.
Self-enrol on the main staff networks & communities hub (MS Teams). This will give you automatic access to the ‘Education for Sustainable Development Network’ channel.
Back to: Centre for Innovation in Education