Please note: applications for the 2022 CIE Innovation Fund are now closed, further information regarding applying for the fund in 2023 will be added shortly. The fund can be used to support projects which align with one or more of the following elements:
- Innovates curriculum development,
- Has a positive impact in the student experience (curricular or co-curricular),
- A project which supports WP, community engagement or other outreach which will enrich the student experience,
- Promotes interdisciplinary innovation in the curriculum.
Successful applicants will be expected to;
- Include student participation as active partners in the project,
- Present their findings at the annual Learning & Teaching Conference,
- Produce a case study aligning the project to one of the 3 hallmarks and 3 attributes of the Liverpool Curriculum framework,
- Demonstrate student involvement in the project and impact on the student experience,
- Submit a final evaluation report.
The CIE innovation fund provides £10,000 per year to support innovative projects at the University of Liverpool and welcomes applications for funding up to the amount of £2,500.
The deadline for applications is the 31 October 2022 with successful applicants being informed by the 21 November 2022.
For more information have a look at the full terms of reference for the fund and terms and conditions.
If you require further information please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to: Centre for Innovation in Education