Network links and information
BAME Staff Network
The Network’s activity aims include:
- To provide a forum for BAME staff to network, discuss, and raise awareness on issues relating to race
- To provide professional support and networking opportunities
- To provide and signpost members to training and development opportunities
- To act as a voice for BAME staff offering a source of support and a means of communicating with the University about BAME issues in relation to University policies and practices
- Assist with policy development on BAME issues by providing advice and feedback to Human Resources and relevant University committees
- Safe and inclusive space for all self-defining BAME staff
- Support autonomy and enhance visibility and voice for BAME staff in the University community
Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic staff can get involved by coming to meetings or by contacting the Network: firstname.lastname@example.org .
SPS Reasearcher Forum: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/physical-sciences/researcher-forum/Links to an external site.
Disabled Staff Network: email@example.com / Disteam@liv.ac.uk /
www.liv.ac.uk/studentsupport/disabilityLinks to an external site. / Chair: Jenna Kenyani firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff & Student LGBT network: link
Student LGBT+ society: linkLinks to an external site.
Student BAME network: link Links to an external site.
Student societies: linkLinks to an external site.
Student Disability: linkLinks to an external site.
Mature students society: linkLinks to an external site.
Student mental health awareness society: linkLinks to an external site.
details to follow
President: Yam Al Aaloosi
Vice President: Aisha Chowdhury
Secretary: James McIntyre
Treasurer: Zhenkun Cui
International Students Officer: Zhiming Zhang
Social Secretary: Gangrui Zhang & Chris Doherty
Sports Secretary: Chris Doherty
Social Media Secretary: Keyi Li & Qiang Hu
Molly Clark and Scarlett Royle
Menopause Support Group: Joy Vogt email@example.com.
UOL women’s club - https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/womensclub/Links to an external site.
Liverpool Women in Science & Engineering: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/liverpool-women-in-science-and-engineering/Links to an external site.
Parents Network: linkLinks to an external site.
Women in STEM: linkLinks to an external site.
National network for women doing fieldwork - linkLinks to an external site.
Opportunities to engage with outreach projects - linkLinks to an external site.
Women in SupraChem - https://www.womeninsuprachem.com/Links to an external site.