Applications are now open for the next Growth Catalyst programme, starting in May 2024.
For more information please contact Richard Holloway, via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Mr Richard Holloway, University of Liverpool Management School Chatham Street, Liverpool, L69 7ZH
Growth Catalyst is a programme entirely practical in nature and designed to allow you to implement changes within your business right away:
- Develop and improve your leadership skills
- Generate new ideas to reinvigorate your business
- Develop a long term strategy for growth
- Work with leading experts and business coaches
- Build relationships with other growing businesses
- A Certificate in Leadership from the University and membership of the University alumni community
- Manage time more effectively to allow you more time to live and less time at work
This project is part-funded by the UK Government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund with the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority as the lead authority.
The UK Shared Prosperity Fund is a central pillar of the UK government’s Levelling Up agenda and provides £2.6 billion of funding for local investment by March 2025. The Fund aims to improve pride in place and increase life chances across the UK investing in communities and place, supporting local business, and people and skills.
For more information, see the UK Shared Prosperity Fund prospectus.
I would recommend the programme without hesitation. It's one of the best things I've ever doneFormer Delegate and Small Business Director, Phil Taylor
Back to: Management School