Supported by Liverpool University Press, The Academy will launch its new Open Access journal, Developing Academic Practice, in 2021.
Through this vehicle, colleagues will have the opportunity to contribute articles in relation to hybrid active learning, practice and pedagogies. The journal will become a cornerstone of the University’s thriving culture of educational excellence and a vehicle to enhance the work of colleagues across the institution.
Invitation to contibute
The Developing Academic Practice Journal invites contributions for the first issue to be published January 2021 in the areas of:
- Developing academic practice
- Developing academic leadership
- Innovation in education.
Possible areas to be addressed include, but are not limited to:
- Engaging students in the virtual classroom
- Innovative assessment and feedback methods
- Innovation in a COVID-19 world
- Ideologies, dominant assumptions and grand narratives in scholarship and professional development
- Engagement, impact and the evaluation of scholarship
- Digital education/technology-enhanced learning
- Values, ethics and critiques of education practice
- Learning and teaching philosophies in education
- Policy development in higher education and entrepreneurship
- Inclusive education.
The Editors welcome submissions which can take one of the following formats:
- Reflective articles: up to 1000 words, excluding references
- Case studies: up to 2000 words, excluding references
- Research papers: up to 5000 words excluding references.
Developing Academic Practice is a continuous publication. If you have work that you would like to be considered for the journal, please submit your expression of interest/abstract and any queries to email@example.com.
Read the Guidelines for submission.
This open access publication is supported by Liverpool University Press
Back to: Academic Development