With the move towards hybrid teaching and learning, and the need to convert face-to-face examinations, many departments are exploring how Canvas can be used to run exams online. The set of guides below cover methods for using the Assignment and Quiz tool to facilitate exams.
Exams through the Canvas Assignment tool
Exams through Canvas quizzes
- Recommended Approach to Online Exams in Canvas
- Best Configuration Options for Running Online Exams through Canvas Quizzes
- Exam Moderation and Rule Exceptions with Canvas Quizzes
- Options for Plagiarism Detection when Running Online Exams via Canvas Quizzes
- Exploring Respondus Lockdown Browser for Online Exams through Canvas Quizzes
- Anonymous Marking of Quiz Submissions
Guidance on setting up online exams by Laura Blundell, John Brindle, Will Moindrot, David Watson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.