Liverpool Interns is an award-winning programme that looks to support Small-Medium sized businesses (SMEs are companies with less than 250 employees) become more competitive, by taking advantage of the skills and knowledge students develop through their degree disciplines
At the same time, the programme provides students (and recent graduates) with:
- the opportunity to develop practical ‘real world experience’
- enhance the standard of their CVs
- expose them to a business sector that ordinarily, they may not have considered before?
Whilst most of the internships/projects offered, will be with companies based here in the Liverpool City Region (LCR), the programme is open to SMEs based anywhere in the UK.
Our Liverpool Interns Programme enables employers to benefit from a 100 hours internship/projects delivered by a current student (or recent graduate), fully funded through a Bursary - ideal for short-term growth-boosting projects!
We expect to have funding available from early 2024 onwards - companies will be restricted to one bursary per business.
To register your interest in the 2024 Liverpool Interns offer, please email the Programme Co-ordinator, Paul Cullinan.
Don't just take it from us! Click below to hear what students think of the Liverpool Interns programme:
We can also support SMEs with:
- Showcasing and marketing of your opportunities to target cohorts;
- Shortlisting and recruitment support;
- Training & development of hired UoL Grads.
Back to: Careers and Employability