Schengen visa letter

This page provides information about requesting a Schengen visa letter.

If you’re studying in the UK on a Student visa and want to travel to Europe while you’re here, you’ll need to apply for a Schengen visa.

As part of the application, you will need to request a Schengen letter confirming that you are enrolled and attending a programme of study with us.

You can request your Schengen letter online.

A Schengen visa allows you to travel to any of the following countries:

  • Austria
  • Hungary
  • Norway
  • Belgium
  • Iceland
  • Poland
  • Czech Republic
  • Italy
  • Portugal
  • Denmark
  • Latvia
  • Slovakia
  • Estonia
  • Liechtenstein
  • Slovenia
  • Greece
  • Finland
  • Lithuania
  • Spain
  • France
  • Luxembourg
  • Sweden
  • Germany
  • Malta
  • Switzerland
  • The Netherlands.


Back to: Student Administration