Welcome to Student Administration

    We are here to help you with your personal, academic and financial records while you are a student at the University.


    Student Administration Helpdesk

    Includes information on how to update your personal information, student ID card, ordering a replacement card and more. You can also have an online chat with a Student Administration team member.

    Request official documents

    Request a document

    Includes enrolment status letter, fee payment letter, Council Tax student certificates, fee amount and living costs letter and bank status letter.

    Managing my studies

    Managing my studies

    Includes transferring to a different programme, interrupting your studies, leaving your programme early and PGR students - extension of study.

    Fees and finance

    Student money

    Includes paying fees, fee status and financial support.