Managing my studies

This section contains information on how you can manage your studies at the University.

Transferring to a different programme

Transferring to a different course

How to transfer to a different course of study for both Postgraduate and Undergraduate students.

Suspending my studies

Suspending my studies

How to stop your studies for a while known as suspending your studies or academic suspension.

Leaving your programme early

Leaving your course early

How to leave your course before it is completed.


Information about graduating and what to expect on the day.

PGR students - Extension of study

PGR students - Extension of study

Information for Postgraduate Research students who want to extend the end date of their degree.