#UniLivImpact23 Competitions and Awards
Leading up to and throughout Making an Impact, we will be running a series of competitions for you to engage with.
- Virtual Photo Booth
- Send in a photo or video of what impact means to you
- This photo can be a selfie or an abstract image
- Explanatory and alternative text must be provided
- Please theme your entry according to the Making an Impact Framework
- All images will be showcased on this page and on our social media (LinkedIn and Twitter) as part of our Making an Impact publicity
Email your submissions to Researcher@liverpool.ac.uk with the Subject: #UniLivImpact23
- Making an Impact 6-week challenge
- Write a tweet or LinkedIn post based on weekly prompts in the 6 weeks running up to Making an Impact 2023
- Competition will run from 1st May to 9th June 2023, with prompts shared on the Monday of each week (1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th May, and 5th June 2023)
- Posts can include text, gifs, or videos
- Please ensure permission from anyone included in your photo
- Alternative text and closed captions should be provided for all images or videos, where applicable
- Eligible entries must follow and tag @LivUniAcademy and @LivResearcher (Twitter) or The Academy (LinkedIn) and include #UniLivImpact23
All posts may be used to help publicise future Making an Impact events and in Making an Impact evaluation reports
- Multiple entries are accepted for both competitions, but please refrain from using multiple accounts
- Duplicate posts, or near duplicate, will not be included in the prize draw
- Graphic and adult content and copyright infringement is a violation of Twitter or LinkedIn Rules and will be reported/removed according to the Terms of Service
- Disclaimer: Whilst many scholars appreciate having their name, photograph and associated work shared via social media, others would prefer their work to not be shared. Presenters have been requested to state clearly at the beginning of their presentations whether or not they give consent for sharing their content via social media. Therefore, as a participant, you are specifically requested to respect the presenters’ preferences and only share content if permission has been given to do so.
- One winner will be chosen at random after the close of each week (1 May – 5 June), notified by email, and celebrated on social media
- Entries close 5pm Friday 9 June 2023.