How do I apply?
Students who are applying from a partner university on an exchange basis should wait to receive an e-mail following the nomination from their home university. Students applying as a visiting, fee-paying student may apply directly to us, please email us at email@example.com. The Application deadline is the 15 March 2024!
When applying, students should note the specific project(s) they are applying for, and should write their personal statement(s) with that project and supervisor in mind. When selecting modules, students should note the module code as listed on this website, as well as the project title. All projects are worth 15 University of Liverpool credits.
The application criteria are as follows:
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA or equivalent
- Must meet our English language requirements if not a native speaker
- Must fulfill any special requirements noted on the project detail pages
Students must submit:
- University transcript
- Proof of English language qualifications (if required)
- Personal statement detailing why you're interested in the project, what experience you have related to the project, and how you fulfill any of the specific requirements noted in the project details
- You may submit a different personal statement for each project you apply for
Students will be notified *in early April if they've been successful in their application. Note that this is a competitive programme, and while we will endeavour to place students on their preferred project, admission is not guaranteed.
Questions? Contact us at GoUoL@liverpool.ac.uk