The University Halls of Accommodation are a safe and fun way to spend your time in Liverpool. Our Summer Research students have the option of living on-campus in Tudor Close.
How do I apply for accommodation?
After you formally accept your offer to study with us you will be automatically enrolled in housing at Tudor Close through our student portal, Liverpool Life. After receiving an Accommodation offer you must accept or decline within 7 days in order to maintain your place.
- If you have other arrangements please decline the accommodation offer.
- At the end of your stay, the security deposit will be refunded to the same bank account you used to pay after the room has been inspected.
- You are not permitted to bring your own bedding. You can pre-order pillows and bedding at the halls or buy from the many shops in Liverpool
- The arrival day for accommodation is the Sunday prior to the mandatory programme orientation on Monday for each session.
Private Sector Accommodation
Some students choose to arrange their own accommodation in Liverpool. The University is not able to recommend individual agencies.
You should ensure that your accommodation is:
- Registered with Liverpool Student Homes or
- Registered with the Liverpool City Council scheme CLASS.
Make sure to read all documentation carefully before agreeing to your contract and we recommend viewing a potential room before you sign.