Medicinal Chemistry of Anti-Infectives
Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Development of Small Molecule Inhibitors of the Mitochondrial Electron Transport Chain of Plasmodium falciparum
- Pre-Clinical Development of small molecule anti-Wolbachia candidate macrofilaricide drug
- A new generation of Crystallographic detector for Multi-user Barkla X-ray laboratory
- Rational Design, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Benzimidazoles Towards a Novel Therapy Selectively Targeting C. neoformans beta-tubulin
- Positive Allosteric Modulators of Strychnine-Sensitive Glycine Receptors – A New Concept in Treating Chronic Pain
- A new drug target against Malaria
- Resistant Breaking Insecticides - Project New Pyrethroids
- Synthesis and Biomimetic Chemistry of Novel Antimalarial Endoperoxide Cysteine Protease Inhibitor (ECPI) Pro-Drugs.
- 400 MHz NMR Spectrometer.
- Alternative complex 1 as a drug target in malaria
- Lead Series Development & Optimisation af a New Drug Against Active and Latent Tuberculosis.
- Defining the mechanism of action of the 8-aminoquinolines: A pre-requisite to rationally designed safe antimalarials for the elimination era
- University of Liverpool Institutional Discipline Bridging.
- Quantitative high-throughput proteomics for biomedical research.
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of primaquine metabolites: implications of safety and efficacy
- Cloning and characterisation of enzymes required for the in vitro synthesis of the antimalarial artemisinin.
- Probing the molecular mechanism of action of novel antimalarial falcipain 2 inhibitor endoperoxide pro-drugs in isolated parasite digestive vacuoles.
- Development of New Drugs for the Treatment of Malaria (ANTIMAL)
- TCAMS triazole series as potential serine protease inhibitors.
- Bridging and accelerating the translation of novel scientific findings for health and wealth gain
- KEL09/13 - Molecular design and chemoinformatics: A combined approach to novel molecules
- Towards a 21st Century Replacement for the 4-Aminoquinoline Chloroquine
- Co(II)L2 Mediated Catalytic Aerobic Asymmetric Peroxysilylation and Hydration of Unactivated Alkenes.