Transferring to the University of Liverpool

For a number of reasons you may wish to consider changing your degree programme and moving to the University of Liverpool.

Information on Transferring (Undergraduate)

If you wish to be considered for 2nd year entry transfer, you must submit an application via UCAS.  We sometimes accept students transferring into the second year of an undergraduate degree but this is subject dependent.

If you wish to transfer onto an undergraduate course at the University then you should start by contacting the relevant Department. You may be asked to send them detailed transcripts of your academic results.  For further details on how to transfer in:

For postgraduate taught transfer enquiries, from a different institution please contact admissions.

For postgraduate research transfer enquiries, from a different institution please contact admissions.

Transferring to another programme or Department within the University of Liverpool

Information on Changing programme (Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught)

You may feel that you have chosen the wrong course and want to transfer to another programme of study, within the same School, or into an entirely new area of study.  For details on how to do this please see the link below:

Information on Changing programme subject (Postgraduate Research)

Recognition of Prior Learning Guides and Processes

The University of Liverpool is committed to providing a high quality learning experience for all students. As part of this, the policy on Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) has been developed to ensure a flexible system is in place to support students with a range of prior learning to participate in University of Liverpool modules and programmes.

Back to: Undergraduate