Senior Academic Developer
0151 795 1151
As a Senior Academic Developer my role is to work in collaboration with colleagues across The Academy and the wider institution to enhance the development of excellence in learning and teaching.
My portfolio responsibilities include:
- Leading the Postgraduate Certificate Academic Practice (PGCAP), Module Lead and teaching and assessing on the programme
- Leading the Advance HE review and accreditation of the PGCAP
- Reviewing the implementation of the Academic Professional Standard for the PGCAP in collaboration with the wider Academic Development team
- Leading on the development of designated Postgraduate Diploma Modules
- Contribute across Academic Development teaching and development activity and assessment, including provision of taught sessions, contribute to the non-taught pathway to Fellowship (ULTRA) and CPD sessions.