Fees and Funding

Information on current tuition fee rates can be found on the Student Fees pages. Depending on your research area you may also need to pay bench fees to cover the costs of consumables used in the laboratory. For information about the bench fees in your area you should consult your supervisor.

There are a number of ways you can fund your degree: self-financing, having a sponsor or employer to pay for you, or receiving funding via a studentship or scholarship.

If you are a member of staff you may be eligible for a reduction of your tuition fees, please refer to the Staff Fee Remission document available on the Student Administration website.