Welcome to SAVSNET
The Small Animal Veterinary Surveillance Network (SAVSNET) is an initiative from the British Small Animal Veterinary Association and the University of Liverpool. Both share the same passion for companion animal welfare, education and science.
SAVSNET key aims are to:
- monitor disease trends over time and highlight appropriate interventions
- identify populations at risk and monitor treatments and outcomes
- provide data resources for academics and others
- improve general public awareness of small animal diseases and prevention
- provide a route to clinical benchmarking for vets in small animal practice.
Find out more about SAVSNET