Past Annual Liverpool Research Staff Conferences
The annual Liverpool Research Staff Conference offers researchers the opportunity to talk about their development needs and plans.
The event attracts interest from across all University’s faculties and provides themes on Academic related, research and professional development practice and processes.
A committee consisting of Liverpool Research Staff coordinates the planning phase and delivery of the event.
Previous annual Liverpool Research Staff Conference titles and themes:
- 2015 conference - Round Table Discussions – Sharing Good Practice
- 2013 conference - Planning ahead: building on our research capacity and career network
- 2012 conference - Research and Society: Engagement, Impact & Partnership
- 2011 conference - Career development in Academic and beyond; realising your true potential
- 2010 conference - Collaboration & Impact
- 2009 conference - Investing in our researchers