Member of the Executive Group (Founder Member) of the British Society for Nanomedicine
With the global benefits of the new science of nanomedicine growing each year, the British Society for Nanomedicine has been created to allow open access for industry, academia, clinicians and the public to news and details of ongoing research throughout the UK.
As a registered charity (Charity number 1151497) our mission includes the direct explanation of the ongoing science and commercial developments to allow the public to understand and stay in touch with this exciting area as it impacts future global healthcare. Scientists can also present their latest advances and highlight their work to industry and other researchers.
The Society is affiliated to other leading organisations involved with nanomedicine including : CLINAM, the European Technology Platform for Nanomedicine, the British Pharmacological Society and the American Society for Nanomedicine.
- Invited Talk, by Invitation (British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, 2018)
- Invited Talk, by Invitation (Keele Nanopharmaceutics Symposium , 2017)
Professional Body Memberships
- Higher Education Academy (Associate Fellow, 2018 - present)
- British Society for Nanomedicine (Executive Group Member, 2011 - present)
- Referee (Nanobiotechnology, 2018 - present)
- Referee (Micro & Nano Letters, 2017 - present)