Responsibilities as a student
Your responsibilities as a student are to:
- Read Disability Advice and Guidance's confidentiality statement.
- Contact Disability Advice and Guidance to arrange your support for your academic studies, including examination arrangements.
- Contact Disability Advice and Guidance when you need to discuss or review your support (especially if you move to a new level or area of study within the University).
- Make an appointment with Disability Advice and Guidance to discuss the recommendations made in your Educational Psychologist Assessment report or Needs Assessment report.
- Attend appointments, or give notice to cancel.
- When appropriate, give copies of your support information to individual lecturers and tutors within your academic setting, on a need-to-know basis. This will assist the department in providing reasonable adjustments for you.
- Apply for disability-related funding you may be entitled to.
- Respond promptly to communications from Disability Advice and Guidance to ensure support is put in place/continues.