University Halls of Residence

Click on the question below to display the answer.

  • I need to request specific accommodation due to my disability; what should I do?


    The University Accommodation Team works closely with Disability Advice & Guidance (DAG) to provide accessible environments for students to live and study in.

    If you would like to discuss your accommodation options, you can contact the Accommodation Team directly.

    The Accommodation Team can allocate priority rooms for students due to a medical condition or disability.  Further information can be found on the Accommodation Team’s information about priority rooms webpage and you should also refer to their Priority Room Allocation Guide