If you do not upload your photo before the start of your programme, there will be a delay in issuing your student card which will affect your access to on-campus facilities.
In order to upload your photo to Liverpool Life, you must have your student ID number and PIN.
If you need help creating your PIN, see the registering to use Liverpool Life page.
Your student photo will be used on your student ID card which you will need to gain access to the libraries and to use the printers.
Rules for your student photo
Your photo must be:
- In colour
- Clear and in focus with a plain background
- Unaltered by computer software
- At least 600 pixels wide and 750 pixels tall
- No more than 1MB.
In your photo you must:
- Face forwards and look directly into the camera
- Be the only person in the photo
- Have your eyes open and visible
- Not have hair covering your face
- Not be wearing sunglasses or tinted glasses
- If you are wearing glasses they must be free from reflection or glare and the frames should not cover your eyes.
Your head and/or face should not be covered and if this is the case, for religious or medical reasons, you will need to remove the covering for the purposes of the photograph.
Back to: Student Administration