Our key centres are underpinned by our interdisciplinary world leading researchers and our laboratories and workshops are fully equipped with the latest cutting-edge research instrumentation, managed by highly trained staff.
Whether you are looking to gain competitive advantage in your sector or adopt a faster, smarter more innovative approach to your research we can offer scientific and technical services comprising analysis, testing and assay design for a wide range of applications.
We can also work with you to provide managed access to our facilities ensuring you get the results you need.
As demonstrated by the examples below we have a diverse range of key areas of expertise and facilities available:
- Acoustic Research Unit
- Appetite and obesity group
- Digital Innovation
- Heseltine Institute
- Liverpool Shared Research Facilities (Formerly Technology Directorate)
- Marine spatial planning
- Materials Innovation Factory
- Microbiome Innovation Centre
- PKTK modelling
- Sensor City
- Small Animal Veterinary Surveillance Network (SAVSNET)
- Virtual Engineering Centre
Please contact the team who will be happy to discuss your needs and facilitate your requirements.
Back to: Research