• President of the British Society of Paediatric Dentistry (BSPD), October 2021 – present
• Member of Senate of Dental Speciality RCS England . October 2021 – present.
• NIHR CRN North West Cost Oral & Dental Speciality Lead – September 2021- present
• Member of NIHR in practice fellowship selection committee 2022.
• Member of BSPD Executive Board, June 2015 – Present.
• Member of the International Association of Paediatric Dentistry Membership Committee, September 2019 – present
• Elected UK Councillor, European Academy of Paediatric Dentistry, November 2020 – present.
• Member of the European Academy of Paediatric Dentistry nomination committee, June 2018 -present
• Member of the Management Clinical Network for Paediatric Dentistry / Cheshire and Merseyside, July 2017 –present
• Member of SAC in Paediatric Dentistry, Royal College of Surgeons of England, 2016 – September 2021
• Member of the Speciality Advisory Board in Paediatric Dentistry, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, 2018 – present
• Tri-collegiate membership of Paediatric Dentistry examiner and member of the board of examiners, 2012 - present
• Questions’ bank manager Tri- Collegiate MPaed dent examination hosted by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. April 2012 to Present.
• Reviewer panel member of NETSCC, Health Technology Assessment Research Programme 2010 - present
• External Examiner for the Kuwaiti board in paediatric dentistry - 2022
• Honorary Editor of the British Society of Paediatric Dentistry (BSPD) June 2015 – September 2020
• Chair of the BSPD Conference abstracts and Prizes committee June 2015- September 2020
• Associate Editor for the International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry 2015 – September 2020
• External Examiner for MClinDent in Paediatric Dentistry Programme, University of Malay, September 2020
• External Examiner for Postgraduate master’s programme, Kings College London 2015 - 2019
• External Examiners for Postgraduate doctorate and master’s programmes, University of Leeds, 2016 - 2020
• Member of the SDCEP working group on national guidance on the use of Amalgam December 2017
• Referee for number of peer review journals including, British Dental Journal, International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry, European Archive of Paediatric Dentistry
• Chair of a regional audit group (Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield and Newcastle Paediatric Dentistry services) – October 2014 to October 2016.
• External examiner BDS programme University of Sheffield, 2011 - 2015
• Member of the scientific committee for the International Association of Paediatric Dentistry congress – Glasgow 2015.
• School representative to the Dental sedation teachers’ group, May 2010 - May 2013.
• Council Representative for the BSPD Teachers Group, October 2008 - September 2012.
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England, MPaedDent (2011)
Professional Body Memberships
- Dental Sedation Teachers Group (Memeber, 2010 - present)
- Royal College of Surgeons of England (Fellow, 2007 - present)
- General Dental Council (Professional Member, 2001 - present)
- The British Society of Paediatric Dentistry (Member, 2000 - present)