Stephanie actively engages in media and public engagement activity, particularly in the context of EU citizens' residence rights in the UK.
- Joint UK Rapporteur on 'Union Citizenship', by Invitation (FIDE Congress, University of Copenhagen, 2014)
- Conference co-convenor: 'Future Lawyers Tackling Tomorrow's Legal Challenges' (University of Liverpool, 2013)
- UK National Expert (European Parliament (LIBE, PETI), 2016)
Internal Administrative or Committee Roles
- Stephanie was Deputy Director of Postgraduate Taught (13/14 and 15/16).
- Stephanie is Final Year Tutor (17/18)
- Stephanie is the Director of the EU Law @ Liverpool research unit
Professional Body Memberships
- Higher Education Academy (Fellow, 2017 - present)
- Institute of Leadership and Management (Member, 2017 - 2018)
- UACES (Member, 2017 - 2018)
- UK Association of European Lawyers (Member, 2013 - present)
- Socio-Legal Studies Association (Member, 2012 - 2013)