The video-based careers courses and practice resources are available on-demand, and you can access all of them via the NEW portal - Liverpool eCareersGrad.
There are three programmes to choose from:
International Students: Target the Right UK Employer
- REVEALED: the eCareersGrad UK150 listing of the biggest International Student sponsoring employers
- Sponsorship listings searchable by sector/ company to help ‘Target the right UK employer’ in future applications
- International student video testimony and interactive guides to strategies for sourcing UK jobs and work experience.
- 60+ video-based candidate example answers for sectors including consulting, finance, law, the public sector and academic interviews
- 10+ recruiter answer scoring guides and illustrated answer structures for introductory, motivation, competency, commercial awareness, strength-based (and weakness) and scenario questions
- Spotlights on anticipating potential questions, dealing with video interviews and what to ask the interviewer.
Master the Commercial & Consulting Case
- 15+ video-based answers showcasing what good looks like (and doesn’t) for case scenarios including market sizing, market entry and revenue growth
- recruiter answer scoring guides and illustrated answer structures for handling the case introduction, issues analysis and dealing with the numbers
- guides to case ‘frameworks’, financial concepts and mastering note-taking
- practice (partner) cases with model answers
To register for free full access to eCareersGrad:
- Current students/ staff: Use your academic email address ending @liverpool.ac.uk
- Recent grads: If you do not have access to an academic email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your full name, personal email address and student ID number to arrange for access.
- For any issues with registration/ login, please Contact Us
Back to: Careers and Employability